Lindbergh Center will be CLOSED for cleaning starting Monday, June 30th and re-opening on Monday, July 14th.
Lindbergh Center Membership now includes Tennis (Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights ONLY) and Open Swim! Please inquire at the Lindbergh Center or call the Lindbergh Center Management office.
The Lindbergh Center is located on the campus of Hopkins High School, 2400 Lindbergh Drive in the City of Minnetonka. The school serves learners in grades 10-12 who are enrolled in the Hopkins School District. The District, while taking its name from the City of Hopkins, encompasses all or portions of the following Twin Cities western suburbs: Hopkins, Minnetonka, Golden Valley, Eden Prairie, Edina, Plymouth, and St. Louis Park.
The 92,000 sq. ft. Lindbergh Center offers city and district residents:
- eight volleyball courts overlapping five multipurpose basketball courts
- more than 2,200 seats for events
- a 200 meter competitive indoor track
- a 300-meter walk/jog track
- aerobic, conditioning and exercise facilities
- men's and women's locker rooms
- meeting space